Asking the right questions can provide you with astonishing answers about living your life to its full capacity. Starting your morning with five questions can prompt you to begin your day in a powerful and positive state, according to an exercise in Anthony Robbins’ Personal Power II: The Driving Force program.
So you remember your questions, write them down and keep them on your bed stand, tape them to your mirror, or have them as a note in your phone. Each morning for 30 days, read these questions and come up with two answers for each question.
These are the questions I developed for myself:
- What can I do to be of service to at least one person today and enjoy the process?
- What can I find to be grateful for today?
- What actions can I take today that demonstrate I love myself and enjoy the process of loving myself?
- What can I find to laugh about today?
- Who do I love and who loves me?
In Anthony’s Personal Power II Success Journal he lists these questions:
- What am I happy about in my life now?
- What am I excited about?
- What am I proud about?
- What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
- What am I committed to in my life now?
What are the questions with which you can astonish yourself by answering them?