Hypnosis is an effective, efficient method to solve problems effortlessly and at your choosing. If you suffer from anxiety, indecision or want to achieve personal health or professional goals, then experiencing hypnosis might be an avenue to consider.
Transformational Conflict Resolution
Our mission at New Thought, Right Action Consulting Services is to facilitate a transformation in how you resolve conflict so it is conducted through a healthy, non-toxic process. You will come out of a mediation with clearer understanding, agreements, and goals for how you chose to proceed with your relationships in your organization or in your personal life.
Some of the areas in which we can help, include:
Our other services
Consulting Services for Transitions–Do you have a family member who needs more care than you can provide? You do not have to figure it out alone. Rely on New Thought, Right Action’s worldwide network to help you find the right setting for your family member’s needs, whether that’s an adolescent who is struggling with addiction or mental health concerns or an aging or disabled family member who needs a team for ongoing care. We can help you find the best setting for your family member so you can sleep at night, knowing they are in a supportive, healthy, clean environment.
Clarity Sessions--Do you have a choice to make, such as changing careers or ending or starting a relationship, and you aren’t clear on what you want to do? New Thought, Right Action Consulting Services can facilitate a clarity session to assist you in your decision making process. For Career Changers, we offer Career Development testing and assessments to help you filter through to your right livelihood.
“If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” Marc Anthony
- Career Coaching in partnership with CPP, Inc., the Meyers-Briggs Company
- Journaling exercises to improve writing skills and access self-intuition
- Life coaching for clarity in personal and professional goals.
- Stress reduction using mind-body based skills
- Individual or group training and workshops
- Vision map facilitation
- Guidance in personal branding, such as resumes, cover letters, and social media profiles
- Small business marketing, such as developing content for videos, brochures, websites, news releases, newsletters and other print collateral
- Technical writing for case studies, white papers, e-books, speeches, PowerPoint, and other presentations.
Fill out our contact form or call us at 832-212-0358 to discuss your project.